Thursday, September 2, 2010

Funny -- and True!

So I was searching a real estate website last night for ranch houses or condos in Bloomington... My dad lives in Peoria and is considering moving. I found a house I wanted to see more about and the website required me to register. I hate that, but I entered my name, e-mail address, etc. and then the next empty box was labeled: "Where do you want to be?"

What it meant was "What town do you want to search in?" -- but I thought it was like a password that you could literally enter "where you want to be" and remember it for subsequent log-ins. So, I entered "Heaven." After the fourth time of trying to get the site to accept my answer, I figured out what I was doing wrong.

I blushed with embarrassment and then laughed out loud. After all, heaven is my permanent address -- but I don't need to search for a house, Jesus is taking care of my every need.

Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment